How to build a problem report for ATI display adapter
If you have an ATI button in the lower left corner of the TaskBar:
- Rightclick on the ATI Button in the TaskBar;
- Click to troubleshooting;
- Click to ATI Desktop.
A new window should pop up with the option to click on Problem Report Wizard.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and give me as much information as possible;
- Save the file onto your harddrive and paste it into your e-mail to me.
If you don't have an ATI Button in the TaskBar:
- Insert the ATI driver CD;
- Wait for the pop-up window;
- Click on the button displaying a pen and a paper;
This will start the same problem report wizard.